3-AXIS AND 5-AXIS TRAVERSE ROBOTS WITH WRIST OPTIONS
Our 3-axis and 5-axis servo traverse robots are used for various applications in the horizontal plastic injection molding processes that require high-speed unloading of molded parts.
There are two types of 2-axis servo wrist model (Ry or Rz) to select from for your production needs; parts releasing pattern or integration with other automation machines.
The Ry wrist model is capable of rotating around the y (“roll”) and x (“pitch”) axis while the Rz model for the z (“yaw”) and x (“pitch”) coordinates (see images in the gallery).
- Applicable Robots: HRXⅢ-i & b Series (100i/b-850i/b)
- Horizontal, vertical, and rotational motions are servo controlled to drastically increase efficiency in removal of special-shaped parts, undercut, and transfer to a downstream camera station, a box filling system, or a degater.
The ideally designed HRX III series contributes to improve the productivity in your factory with faster take-out time and wider range of the maximum payload.
- Vacuum ejector : 1 circuit
- Palletizing (up to 999 points per axis)
- Selectable home positions (1st Entry / Out-Mold / Above Mold / Backward)
- Reject circuit
- Counters (Example: Initial Reject / Sampling)
- Pass motion (speedup motion)
- Part grip : 1 circuit
- Built-in memory for mold data
(up to 1000 memories)
- Smart Programming
- Initial reject
- Take out from moving platen
- Display language selector
- Main Sprue Grip: 1 circuit
- Adjustable point coordinates during the auto-run
- Customizable screen display layout
- Wrist flip en-route (speedup motion)
- Quick point-teaching features (Teach & Go / Point Stop / Cordinates entry)