2-AXIS SERVO SWING TYPE SPRUE PICKERS
Sprue pickers are labor-saving robots utilized to quickly remove sprues and molded parts from a plastic injection molding machine. Our 2-axis servo sprue pickers provide maximum speed and flexibility while maintaining superior handling capabilities in the sprue removal process.
- Newly designed body: The controller unit (controller and air valves) are built into the solid main body and the components are well-laid out to be insulated from the influence of surroundings. The body is 45% more rigid (comparing to previous EXZ-600).
- Easy to reach: The “single-action” feature with the easy-to-reach ratchet position, provides smooth and speedy mold change-over.
- The wirings are tucked into the wrist unit to avoid unnecessary contact or breakage of the wirings.
- 15% lighter in weight of the rotation unit (Y/Z axes) and improved bore diameter from φ50 to φ63; stable rotational movement with 1.6 times more thrust and light-weight unit
- By employing the servo motors on Z and Y;
1. 35% less removal time (comparing to previous EXZ-600: 35%, EXⅢ: 45%)
2. The teaching data is loadable from the internal mold memory. No more stroke adjustment when changing the molds.(50 mold memories after teaching the points)
- The cable track on the kick axis protects cabling and tubing. The smooth motion
provides stylish appearance of the robot.
- The linear guides on the vertical and the kick axes enable the speedy motions with less vibration.
- The grease catcher is equipped underneath the linear guide.